The Windsor Hills Master Community Association Inc. extend to you a very warm welcome to our 5* resort.
Our Association is responsible for the maintenance & upkeep of all the common areas of the resort, plus the administration of budgets & income on behalf of all owners.
We hope you take advantage of all our outstanding facilities. You will first need to take your rental voucher to the Welcome Center to obtain access cards. Our resort is very safe, but we must prevent outsiders from using our facilities. You can obtain a card for a $10 returnable fee. This will enable you to access the wonderful pool area, games room, video arcade, the tennis & badminton courts, the putting green, children’s playgrounds & fitness centre. We have free WiFi in the breezeway area. Our Community Association Manager, Ms Aura Zelada & her team work very hard to make your stay enjoyable. If you have a problem, please contact Aura.
Please note, you need an access code for the last two amenities & this is obtained from our Welcome Center.
The staff in our Welcome Center will be pleased to copy, fax, or scan any documents for you at a small fee. We have lots of leaflets & flyers about local facilities & services.
We have a few rules we must request you comply with:
- Between 11pm & 7am is the resort “quiet time”. We ask you not to make excessive noise during these times.
- Please do not park your vehicle on the roads, footpaths, grass or sidewalks. This is very important & is at the express request of the emergency services. Over size vehicles such as campers, mobile homes or any type of trailer may not be parked at the home. We have an oversize vehicle car park near the tennis courts & a permit can be obtained from Security. Violators will be ticketed & possibly towed.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the fitness centre & the playgrounds have an upper age limit of 12 years.
- There is a speed limit of 25MPH throughout the resort.
- You may not reserve chairs/sunbeds. These are on a first come first served basis & any towels found on chairs/sunbeds but not used for one hour will be removed.
Please note the security staff at the gates are not authorized to deal with any incident within the resort. If you observe any suspicious activity, please call the sheriff on 911 and then report your concerns to the Welcome Center on 407-787-4255.
If you have any concerns about the resort, please contact our Community Association Manager, Ms Aura Zelada. at the Welcome Centre or by phone on 407-787-4255 You may also contact the Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting Windsor Hills & we hope you enjoy your stay.