Our Association is responsible for the maintenance & upkeep of all the common areas of the community, plus the administration of budgets & income on behalf of all owners.
We hope you take advantage of all our outstanding facilities. When you first arrive at the community, you must show your reservation voucher plus a valid driver's license to our security officers. They will then issue you with a parking pass which includes the playground and walk-in gate code. Please stop in our Welcome Center to get the access code for the pool. Our community is very safe, but we must prevent outsiders from using our facilities. We have free WiFi in the Breezeway and Pool Area. Our Community Association Manager, Ms Aura Zelada & her team work very hard to make your stay enjoyable. If you have a problem, please contact Aura.
The staff in our Welcome Center will be pleased to copy, fax, or scan any documents for you at a small fee. We have lots of leaflets & flyers about local facilities & services.
We have a few rules we must request you comply with:
- Between 11pm & 7am is the community's “quiet time”. We ask you not to make excessive noise during these times.
- Please do not park your vehicle on the roads, footpaths, grass or sidewalks. This is very important & is at the express request of the emergency services. Over size vehicles such as campers,recreational vehicles or any type of trailer may not be parked at the home. We have an oversize vehicle car park near the tennis courts & a permit can be obtained from Security. Violators will be ticketed & possibly towed.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the fitness center & the playgrounds have an upper age limit of 12 years.
- There is a speed limit of 25MPH throughout the community.
- You may not reserve chairs/sunbeds at the pool. These are on a first come first served basis & any towels found on chairs/sunbeds but not used for one hour will be removed.
- Please note the security staff at the main gate are not authorized to deal with any incident within the community. If you observe any suspicious activity, please call the sheriff on 911 and then report your concerns to the Welcome Center on 407-787-4255.
Thank you for visiting Windsor Hills & we hope you enjoy your stay.